- Land Size: 600 sqm
- Property Type: House
- House style: Lowset
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Render
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds (Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Solar, Ceiling fans
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Modern, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: King, Walk-in-robe, Heating / air conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Single, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Media
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Timber)
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 6 x 6)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply, Reticulated
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Built in 2009; this fabulously presented four bedroom home displays quality and stylish beachside living. Beautifully presented and well designed, this lovely home offers comfortable, low maintenance living with a flexible easy flow floor plan and fabulous entertaining options!
Perfectly situated to all buyers, whether you are starting out, slowing down or looking for a savvy investment!
What we love about this property:
- Large master bedroom located at the rear of the home with fantastic walk in robe and stylish ensuite
- Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 well sized and with built in robes.
- Spacious bathroom services the home with large vanity & bathtub.
- Stunning designed entertainers kitchen offering an abundance of storage and bench space
- Featuring stainless steel appliances
- Natural light filters beautifully through the open plan living with sliding glass doors opening out to the alfresco area, making it easy to combine indoor & outdoor entertaining
- Outside has been well maintained, creating a wonderful space to host friends & family, with good size patio, established lawns & manicured low maintenance gardens
- Also offering high fencing for added privacy
- Garden shed
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage
- Secure lock up double garage with internal access and auto roller doors
- Quality fittings throughout
- 5kw solar
This beautiful home provides lifestyle and convenience with great entertaining options and low maintenance living, while being within close proximity to Bushland Beach's Hotel, Coles supermarket (to be opened soon), quality schools, local shopping & the best beaches.
Call Karren today on 0438 103 848 to arrange a private or attend one of the many open homes scheduled.